Sunday, November 8, 2009

MY REFLECTION THIS SECOND GRADING]

Five months have past and days still walks quickly and rapidly without brakes. And everyday it counts; we are nearly approaching again for the examination.

In this grading period, I have noticed that several days have been wasted because of vicious typhoons and some exemptions of classes such the Ramadan last September 21. The reason why we have a lot of topics untackled and we are still rushing those, though we know that our test is approaching and the intramurals after it.

Nevertheless, I have enjoyed my vacation and rest days for more than a week and also my Technology Livelihood Education subject for I have learned on how to compose html tags in the notepad. Though it has many ways to be written on it, it’s still interesting. At first, I was hardened to know what to do, how to do it. However, as we go on our lesson I have determined and understand it fully.

Well.For me all of this is a treasure, because we are on a modern and advance world so we must be also inn such learning’s. Because I’m sure enough that this all learning’s will be used in my future life>

No comments:

Post a Comment